Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I just used the Salon Professional Academy for a hair color. I could have done it at home in ten minutes by using "Perfect 10"! But I thought I'd give the Academy a try. It took them 2 1/2 hours to turn my hair coal black. Which would be just fine, if I hadn't requested light brown. Never, never again. And if you see me, I'll be wearing a hat for a while.
Well, it is 17 days after my hair was mistakenly dyed black. I thought by now it would have faded. I've washed it frequently with Dawn Dishwasher Detergent, Head and Shoulders, and WD40. (Just kidding about the WD40). I'd like to say one thing about the hair colour at the Salon Professioinal Academy .. it really lasts. Which would be a big plus if only my hair colour had turned out to be requested light golden brown.

In my opinion, no woman over the age of 25 looks good in black hair. Too harsh. I'm still wearing baseball hats everywhere. To a seminar last weekend, out to dinner last night. Oh well, if that is my biggest problem, I'm a lucky duck.