Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Whose job is it to tell those guys what not to wear?

Good morning,

It is so wonderful to have this "Girl Talk" thread because I know that I can come in here and share what I just witnessed and you will understand. And I also know that guys never read this thread so I don't have to worry about any of them showing up here to play defense.

Maybe this kind of thing never happens at water aerobics in TV, but this morning where I live, it did.

I really like my water aerobics class. We have fun. Because it is a morning class, we are mostly retired. There are a few men in the class. Retired guys. And today, one of those guys got out of the pool early and one arrived late.

So what's the big deal?

Well, somebody needs to tell these guys to take a good look at their swim trunks.

The guy who got out early was wearing those long, baggy style trunks. That would have been OK. EXCEPT THESE TRUNKS WERE WHITE! WHITE! WET! CLINGY! AAAAAUGHHHH!! And of course we could not help but look when he got out early and walked across the front of the pool behind the instructor. This guy was providing us with way too much information. I don't think he realized what those white trunks looked like wet. He just did not know what he looked like from behind. (I did not see the front, fortunately.)

Just when I had recovered from Mr. See-Through-Pants, the guy who was late showed up and paraded across the front of the pool. His trunks were tiger striped. But that was not the problem. This guy's trunks were of the design that is best described as a banana hammock. (I guess I am allowed to say that. We're all just girls in here.) Needless to say, it was a most unattractive sight. I am not sure if any guy should wear those things in public, but certainly not the best choice for his age.

Once on here long ago, we had a discussion of comb overs and how what in the heck are those guys thinking. And why doesn't somebody gently tell them better. Today, at the pool, I thought the same thing. Why doesn't somebody tell these guys to revisit their swim trunks selection?

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 05-04-2009 at 10:35 AM.