Thread: Steak
View Single Post

Old 11-11-2021, 06:01 AM
Platinum member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiwiz View Post
it depends on how you want to approach that subject. Best Steak as in steakhouse as like Bern's in Tampa or just the best steak possible with what we have to work with LOL

If you are looking for steakhouse quailty, you be driving. Bern's in Tampa is probably the best in the state however you'll need reservations and getting one is not always easy. Go to Orlando and you can do what I call "meat salad" aka Fogo de Chou or there are several steakhouses between Disney and I Drive Ocala was already mentioned by another poster.

As for here.... LMAO well Chop house isn't all that much better than Outback, roadhouse, etc. They just dress it up to look nice otherwise it's the same as the rest. So I'm at a loss on that one I have yet to find anything better locally.

As a side note my qualifications are - 1) Quality of the Old Fashioned (includes Bourbon Selection) 2) Meat selection 3) Meat quality grade (most local serve select or choice even though they claim it's prime) 4) experience (service)
Bern's is the best. Reservations are hard to get, months in advance. And they have a dress code as well. It's worth the trip to visit their wine cellar. Largest wine collection in the world.