View Single Post

Old 11-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

“Every single witness who testified this week at the trial confirmed exactly what happened. And here are the facts of it: A convicted child rapist called Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital and then went directly to join the mob that was burning downtown Kenosha.

“Once he got to the riot, Rosenbaum saw Kyle Rittenhouse and immediately threatened to kill him,” Carlson said. “Rosenbaum then chased Rittenhouse and tried to pull the gun from his hands. When he did that, Kyle Rittenhouse shot him. So Joseph Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor.”

Even the “fact-checking” grifters at Snopes had to conclude that Rosenbaum was indeed a convicted child molester.

When Rittenhouse took the stand, Carlson argued, what we all saw was “willful prosecutorial misconduct.”

Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger, Carlson noted, “[implied] that Kyle Rittenhouse must be guilty because he had exercised his constitutional right to remain silent after he was arrested.”

According to Fox News, the move prompted defense attorneys to ask for a mistrial, which Judge Bruce Schroeder didn’t immediately rule on.

He did, however, excoriate Binger.

“I was astonished when you began your examination by commenting on the defendant’s post-arrest silence,” a visibly angry Schroeder said after the jury was removed from the courtroom.

“That’s basic law. It’s been basic law in this country for 40 years, 50 years. I have no idea why you would do something like that. … I don’t know what you’re up to.”

From: Tucker: Rittenhouse Has 'Already Won' and We Are Watching 'Willful Prosecutorial Misconduct'

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine