View Single Post

Old 11-14-2021, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fielder View Post
Do I need to have my dog on a leash when we are out working on the yard or just when we leave our property? Someone told me today that he is supposed to be on a leash when i was out watering my plants today. I cannot find the proper ordinance to answer this.
wow, interesting someone would say anything to you when you are on your property. I can't answer you with the ordinance, but, the only thing is I would probably do a leash even on your property due to other animals could attack your fur baby. Coyotes, Hawkes, eagles, gators, more preditors than you think. I remember a post about a woman, didn't leash her fur baby due to early walking of her dog, 5:00 am and no one was up. however, she got the neighbors newspaper and brought it to their front door, and her dog was grabbed by a coyote and gone in a flash. Not the coyote's fault what do they know, its feeding time. Just want to add, most of my neighbors, don't leash their dog, when outside with them as they walk or tinker on their property.

Last edited by Rose Ann Vinci Igoe; 11-14-2021 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling