View Single Post

Old 11-16-2021, 03:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,524 Times in 2,129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
Not my question, not my problem, not my phone call to make.

My statement was that I did not see a reference to a leash law in the ordinance. I do not see a reference to a leash law on the animal control site either.d

I'm not a lawyer so saying, "this guy on ToTV told me..." won't help much in court. But if a poster is going claim that something is law then they sure ought to be able to point to some official source to back them up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
You're asking questions: Can you show an ordinance that states that? Yes, the definition of Direct Control includes those words but I could not find where the ordinance required a dog on it's owner's property to be under direct control.

That question and statement were for TravelHunter who made the assertion. I was not asking the general board and I was not asking Animal Control, though if someone had an applicable link it would be helpful. TravelHunter made the assertion several times so they must have authoritative info to back it up. Their contact info might be useful but I'm sure he/she will see my post and reply (or not).

The Animal Control contact info is great for the OP.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough