View Single Post

Old 05-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post
Boomer,

I would love to golf/lunch with you!

I am not very good - but usually no longer need to be embarrassed. Our new home is near the Kenya course so hubs and I played 18 there yesterday - then he bought me the cutest little golf skort with matching top - and an adorable little hat to match that has a bow in back - at the Havana pro shop - all to celebrate my first Mothers' Day in TV.

kate

PS I so love this thread
I will get there eventually and I will be quite willing to golf and lunch or lunch and not golf.

What color is the new outfit? I am thinking I want yellow or turquoise.

(I am supposed be doing a self imposed cleaning of the kitchen cabinets. It seems I have too many wine glasses in there and I need to relocate some of them. (It was a very long winter here.) But I just stopped by the computer to check the market and now look where I am. 'tis an affliction of sorts, to say the least.

I have a landscaping crew here today. Putting in lots of new stuff. I just finally figured out, hey hire it done. I keep screwing it up when I try to do it myself. And I cannot convince Mr. Boomer that a shovel is a power tool. Fortunately though, he still believes me when I tell him that the food processor and the Kitchen-Aid mixer are power tools.

Uh oh. Here he comes! shhhhhhhhhhh

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 05-11-2009 at 11:40 AM.