Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Back to Fraxel Skin Resurfacing for a second .. does anyone out there know anything about it? All I had to do was mention the Rhomba cleaner and lots of people fessed up to using one. I think you're all being suspiciously quiet on the Fraxel laser. Hmmmm my little chickadees?

For the easily confused, there is no connection between skin lasers and a robot vacuum. At least I don't think there is.
No knowledge of Fraxels - but my daughter and S-I-L have a Roomba (named Rosie, after the Jetsons) - and love her. We plan to but one for our home in TV,

Boomer - my new outfit is back and white striped skirt (going up and down of course with aqua trim and a white top with aqua and black trim and an aqua hat. I feel so girly in it.

I will confess to occasional revenge golf. The hubs and I played Churchill Greens tonight. On the 2nd par four I was about 165 yards from the green after my tee shot. He said, don't you think it is safe for you to take your shot. I said not really - if I hit this club well I could be within 20 yards of the green and that is too close for comfort.

Now my hubs is not sexist and is one of the sweetest men alive. But I caught that look of testosterone charged disbelief - so I stepped up, took my shot - and landed in the bunker at the edge of the green. I hate bunkers, but it was so worth it to be able to smirk at him.

Oh well - I am not perfect - and even being petty can be a pleasure. Did not wear my new outfit tonight - saving it for some unknown golf occasion.

Kate