View Single Post

Old 11-24-2021, 08:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
"Get your motor running. Head out on the highway". Just try to be civil about it. One day, God forbid, it could be you, trying to get rest to heal or hear your grandchild say "grandpa" for the first time when someone unthinkingly, uncaring, roars past shattering the quiet and steals the moment forever. Be the bigger and better person. Make friends of your neighbors and they will cut you a lot of slack.

It's not being inconsiderate to start up your bike in the DAYTIME and gone in a two minutes or less. If that is a bother, then........sorry. I am not going to quit living just because someone doesn't like being woke up from a coma.
If I have a neighbor that is really ill or having trouble to the point where he/she has to sleep in the daytime, then I will do my best not to disturb them. I don't complain about a lawn service making 15 minutes of noise, just about every day of the week, and I don't complain about my neighbors dog that finds my yard a better toilet than theirs, so I guess we all have to live with tough times...