Thread: Drugs
View Single Post

Old 11-30-2021, 04:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,507 Posts
Default Pay attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
Was it just as funny there were 5 of 8 arrested for being drunk and one even striking his parents and so also arrested for assault yesterday? There were more but these qualified to be reported in the press. Talk about the fun of drugs, this must have made a lot of drug supporters laughing? Want more fun, think of the 12 Narcotics Anonymous meeting each day in the Villages with each member having recognizing the need for help and the strength to seek it. How can any sane person ever think drugs are funny and fun when so many users and families suffer because of their use? SAD.
In case your post is in response to mine, You mistook my finding humor in a movie (Reefer madness) as meaning that I condone drug use. I also think the Cheech and Chong films were funny. This has nothing to do with condoning or not condoning drug use any more than liking Western movies mean I condone shootouts at high noon on the city streets.
You seem to have been very negatively affected by some drug association, personal or otherwise, and your sensitivity causes a knee jerk reaction leading to misinterpretation of others comments. Simple misinterpretation can lead to unnecessary and avoidable arguments.