View Single Post

Old 12-02-2021, 08:52 AM
Default All pars? Go pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR720 View Post
Way to attack someone for stating there is a pace of play on every course whether it is an executive or championship. This is stated on each scorecard and yes you are expected to meet that pace of play. And yes it does annoy others when it takes someone multiple shots to hit the green on a par 3 hole because they're playing from the wrong tees. I'm pretty sure the good golf school talks about pace of play, playing from the right tees and picking up after a certain number of shots so that everyone can enjoy their round.

I have never criticized anyone for their tee box or club choice I was responding to the original poster comments regarding their observations.

I enjoy every round of golf I've played here for the past 20 years because I play from the correct set of tees and try not to hold anyone up. My fun is knowing that I'm hitting from the correct tees that will allow me to get pars on both par 3 and par 4 holes and the occasional hole in one.

By the way the rules on this site state no personal attacks on posters. I believe your comments to me crossed that line.
Jeez, you get all pars -- AND "the occasional hole in one"? I need to take lessons from you.