View Single Post

Old 12-02-2021, 09:00 AM

I play the white championship tees and only hit my drives about 180 yds. I play with guys that are around 70 years old. (22 years younger than I) I hit my shot straight down the middle while they spray their 200 yard drives all over the place. My second shot is also down the middle and still not on the green while theirs is left, right, or occasionally down the middle on the green. My wedge shots are very accurate and on the green within 10 feet of the hole. I will normally par 3 or 4 holes and bogey the rest of them. Am I playing the wrong tees. No. I enjoy the challenge playing the whites. I am not out to pay for a championship course and play a pitch and put course. I think everyone should play the tees he likes to play providing he keeps up and doesn't hold anyone up behind him. I play championship every day and I would be absolutely bored playing the green teens. I have played with golfers who hit their drives 200 yards and play the greens. If that is what they like God Bless Them. Everyone has to do their thing as long as they don't ruin someone else's game. Have a good day, stop complaining and enjoy Golf even if you play the yellow tees or the friendly tees.