View Single Post

Old 12-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,067 Times in 2,743 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heims01 View Post
look at the 2022 rates on this site. You see anything about waves? I started a thread about this that nobody seemed to pick up on.

https://www.golfthevillages.com/imag...ter%202022.pdf
I went to my Villages golf file and pulled out the winter rate sheet from last year. There are only two changes between the 2021 and 2022 rate sheet. The first is obviously the addition of Southern Oaks, which was not open last winter. The second change is that the published rates last winter included sales tax, but sales tax is now additional. As far as wave pricing, both years are identical. The rates for the Morning and Afternoon waves are the same. There are no evening waves in the winter because the days are too short, at least until April and May, which are still considered winter. However, after the afternoon wave (or after 2:00 on the courses with only 18 holes that have straight t times), you can play unlimited golf until dark for the half price 9 hole rate. Hope this answered your question. As a side note, when looking through my golf file, I noticed that a non-priority resident could have played Tierra Del Sol during the winter of 2016 for $50 including tax, this winter it will cost $64 plus tax.