View Single Post

Old 12-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,667 Times in 1,504 Posts
Default Bless you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorknow View Post
I

At 73 I struggle sometimes with my rigid back. Spinal Stenosis is a poor golfing buddy. However, I like the "challenge" from the black tee. Nope I don't always make the green. So I enjoy a good game of chipping practice more often than not. Sometimes I move to the gold and still have the same problem with the longer par 3 holes. So what. I like chipping practice. It is golf, it is part of the game. Score doesn't always matter either so what if I don't get on the green in "regulation": I am not a pro. I enjoy the game of golf for the fun of it. If someone thinks I need to be on the green in one shot then they are probably behind me waiting for me to find my ball and chip. Ha ha it is the pro wannabees that find it annoying to play behind us fun golfers who don't reach the tee in one shot. Sorry I'll probably be staying on the gold or black tee as I age and get even worse.
And may you experience a run of perfect games while your golf buddies are there to "Ooo", "Ahh", and "Wow" after every shot.