Thread: Markeith Loyd
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Generally speaking, it seems ironic that many of the same folks that are against the death penalty because it might cause an innocent person to be executed, also believe abortion is OK. Just saying.
Most inherently violent persons become repeat offenders. What would you say if your daughter was murdered by one of these persons(?) and that was then released on society to perpetrate more murders? Evil perpetrated in the heat of passion is not an excuse. I have more respect for an enemy army than a criminal that thinks it is acceptable to take a life of a defenseless victim that means no harm.
Besides, execution of evil criminals saves the taxpayer money that can be spent elsewhere.
Wrong trying to put someone to death can be up to twice as much as keeping someone in prison , because of the many appeals and safeguards that have been added to the process , common knowledge and used by many in the argument against the death penalty, but don’t take my word for it I’m sure you can goggle it.FYI a large percentage of murders 60% to 65% have some kind of personal relationship with each other , there not criminals they are murderers many with no criminal records not defending them just factoring the human frailty in many of these killing

Last edited by charlieo1126@gmail.com; 12-06-2021 at 10:03 AM.