View Single Post

Old 05-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Veteran member
Cool Agreeing with swrinfla.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrinfla View Post
I am appalled that Patches' observations are even possible! Perhaps I am too likely to see things more positively, but this entry is scary, indeed!

I hope that everyone will take to heart this mantra: "With respect to your own health care, you and only you are ultimately responsible!"

Thus, you've got to do your homework before finding the doctor/nurse/clinic/hospital/etc that's really, really right!

SWR
Although I'm not a resident of TV, this topic is relative to the medical profession anywhere. In my small town in s/Oregon, I don't even have a real primary care physician, she is a PA-C but I don't have any complaints about her.

We are all so fortunate to have at our fingertips the most awesome research tool ever invented..... the internet. We can research our own medical issues, as SWR said "you've got to do your homework" and it is a tremendous asset to educate ourselves before even going to the doctor.