Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Veteran member
Smile Boomer you are tooooo funny Lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Hi SS,

The instructor said what you said about the tournament play. But there is sure no danger of that with me. I have written on here a few times about my lack of coordination. It's real. I am not good at athletic stuff, but those golf courses are so pretty and then there is the out to lunch part. For that, I will practice.

I have confessed here before that I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld and I once fell right into the fountain at a local shopping mall. I guess when finally I get to TV, in addition to starting a Carl Hiaasen book club, I will have to start a golf group called the "If Even Your Best Friend Would Not Pick You For Her Team in High School Gym Class, You Can Play Golf With Us" golfing group. (I guess that is kind of a long name for the group though. I will have to work on a better name or maybe a name that can have an acronym.)

Boomer
Oh Boomer how I enjoy your posts lol!! . The first time I read your posts about your new grips....I thought "gee...I have a golf course down the road...maybe I will take lessons (again) before I get to TV". But then I thought naaaa....I will wait till I get to TV, it will be more fun with you gals, and then we can go to lunch lol . And now that you said you got the golf ball in the air (that has always been my problem lol ) I will definitely try the grips you suggest. Look forward to golfing with you gals, but for fun for me...and lunch sounds fun too lol.