Thread: Yellowstone.
View Single Post

Old 01-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
We subscribed to Paramount to get Season 4. Episode 10 dropped earlier this evening, but we just sat down to watch it. It will not let us watch. Was it a one time, live stream for only that time?

I read something that said it can be seen tomorrow and something that said it would drop at 12:09 AM - but does that mean it will stream all day or is it another one shot deal? Catch it if you can?

First, it was Peacock for 3 Seasons. Then Paramount for Season 4. Now, why is the finale being such an aggravation to find?

Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of idiotic cat and mouse programming game?

Any help you can give me will be welcome. Thank you.

Boomer
Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
It is difficult to find this program on cable. I read that Yellowstone was originally produced and sold before Paramount+ existed, so a competing network owns the rights to broadcast it. Strange, but that's the way it is now in the streaming universe. "Cat and mouse programming game" is an apt description.
Thank you. I was beginning to doubt my sanity. We are north right now with Spectrum — that relentless hunt for Yellowstone was makin’ me crazy.

I watched it this morning. I liked the ending. It tied up a few things with some things left for another season.

Boomer