Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Mickey,

Falling into that fountain at the mall was so ridiculous that all I could do was laugh. I was walking along, looking into my shopping bag, instead of paying attention to where I was going. The sides of the fountain were just like a ramp. I walked right up. Sat right down. I was a drippy, soppy mess and I ruined my cell phone when it was immersed.

There was a craft show going on at the mall and there were booths all around so a lot of people saw me. Some pretended not to notice. I think they thought I was a boozer or a burnout or both.

It was a really hot day and so I walked outside. Dried out. (uh, off) And then went to the mall office to inquire as to whether there was a security camera focused on that fountain. I figured that if there had been a tape, it could have made some money on "Funniest Home Videos."

Well, they swore there was no camera.

But you know, I have always had the feeling that out there, somewhere, there are a bunch of mall cops, eating lunch in the backroom, and running a tape of me falling in that fountain. And I bet they run it forward and then hit rewind so I have to fall in and out and in and out.

So promise me, if ever you see such a video on television winning money that you will let me know. But if it is on the internet, just do not tell me.

Boomer
Hysterical!!!