Thread: Marco’s Pizza
View Single Post

Old 01-14-2022, 10:14 AM
Veteran member
Default Gluten Friendly Pizza The Best

We have been driving for several months to Trailwinds to get Marcos gluten friendly pizza. I have a gluten allergy, my husband does not. We have tried every gluten “friendly” pizza we can find, including frozen and freshly prepared. Nothing compares to this pizza. It has a delightful, thin, crispy crust, perfectly baked and delicious. Try the “Old World Pepperoni”. A bit spicy for me but it bakes up curly and with crispy edges. Create an account on line and Marcos will e-mail coupons almost every day. Often, it’s $5.00 off. And you’ll be rewarded with a $10.00 coupon after so many purchases. The new Marcos is much closer for us so our next pizza will come from that location. I can’t speak to their regular pizza since, we can’t have it. But, if you need a gluten free pizza, do give this a try. My husband says he wouldn’t bother to order a regular pizza after having this….he LOVES this pizza. It only comes in a medium size but we usually can’t eat all of it. Plenty for two and a great way to cut down on the carbs that come with a regular crust pizza.