View Single Post

Old 01-16-2022, 09:09 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by triflex View Post
When I go on YouTube looking for a rave review of anyone's lithium golf cart I have yet to find one. I have found negative reviews of the range. For instance, one said when he drives two mile to the golf course and then plays 36 holes in the day and then wants to go have dinner before heading home, the cart battery will not last the trip.

I find it highly suspicious that a huge platform like YouTube would be devoid of people letting everyone know that lithium golf carts are the bee's knees.

I'd love to buy a lithium cart but I also don't see unqualified value without limits. By example, Nissan Leafs were everywhere for a while. Then people realized that the "BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM" caused the batteries to diminish in range dramatically. Now I seldom see a Leaf.

I also have not met a salesman yet who can explain what the battery warranty actually means. Does it mean we won't replace it if the cart continues to move 5 feet before stopping?
We have a fleet of 61 lithium battery carts and love them. Zero maintenance