Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneBeannie View Post
That is such a beautiful story Kate, so glad Bare asked you to share it with us. You and your hubby have huge hearts . You must have been so excited waiting for their return. Great story!!!
My son and I have a cute story, but nothing compared to yours thats for sure lol. We moved in this house in late November and Christmas morning we got 3-4 ft. of snow. My son was out snowmobiling and I was watching him at the window, he came to the window to say hi and shut the engine off and all of a sudden we heard this little meowing. Sure enough there was this teenie tiny kitty right there up in the tree! She was the size of my hand and practically lifeless. Long story short, my son nursed her back to health and we still have her and she is a beautiful jet black kitty. How original, thats her name lol. How on earth she ever got up here on this mountain is beyond me. She must have been a gift from Santa.
Oh Jeanne,

That is beautiful. When I was very young I visited my Grandma (in Massachusetts in the winter) and looked out the window and saw this pretty bird outside in a snowstorm. I told my Grandma and aunt and they at first thought I was in fantasy land and finally came to look. It was a lost parakeet (we never found the owner). He lived for many years with Grandma and talked up a storm.

Sounds like your little kitty knew the right place to go to - and found a real home.

k