View Single Post

Old 01-31-2022, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoNative View Post
A lot of info on street legal carts posted here is flat out wrong. I highly recommend 24 Cart Club 352-661-0562, HOME | 24hrcartclub. They are a full service, family owned and operated business that specializes in all things cart related, including converting to street legal LSV. They have converted 2 carts for us. Yes, it’s going to cost you . Depending on what your cart needs to comply with Florida requirements, it could be as high as $1100 plus the insurance, which is the same as a car.

I’m guessing hat you live in one of the many communities that share a border with the villages, because if you live within the bubble, you really don’t need to convert to lsv as you are connected to the paths and never have to go where regular carts aren’t supposed to go.

Hope this helps.
24 hour cart club cannot change the speed. Right now, nobody can. The 2022 carts require a different connection and software . If I had to guess, I would say that evolution is not making any of this available to the public and they are standing on their dealers.