View Single Post

Old 02-01-2022, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvflguy View Post
Well, I'd guess that the vast majority of us feel that the past 6 champ games were fantastic, despite who eventually won. A few of my 'takes'.

I'm typically for the underdog if I don't have a favorite.
In the end the two underdogs will play the SB this year. Good.
Bad for me, Brady and the Bucs couldn't pull it in with all the injuries etc. But they made the run.
I was happy to see that Green Bay and KC lost, again the underdog matter. IMO both teams and their Qbacks came in with pompous expectations and their second half performances paid the price.
Should be a good SB with two healthy teams headed by exciting Qbacks. Just hope the game is as great as the ones leading up to it.

I have two opinions re Tom Brady. One, I hope he decides to play another year. Two, I hope that he retires. the first, as a fan, the second as a person. He has little to prove now. He deserves to have a wonderful private life, aka Michael Jordan et al. But with his competitive juices flowing, it may be tough for him to have an outlet to soak that up. No doubt his wife and kids pressure him to hang up the cleats. And the eventual shape of the TB team talent as well. I do believe that he will retire.
First of all, Brady is too pompous to step out of the limelight. He’ll probably threaten retirement for years like Brett Favre did. I never liked him and especially after inflategate but I am sad for the Bucs.