View Single Post

Old 02-18-2022, 09:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

I am interested in viewing the movie, but I won't pay for it. I doubt there is any kind of propaganda, positive or negative that would cause me to move now that I am here. My wife enjoys it here and that is all that matters to me. It is my belief that there are some folks that are just plain jealous of our Villages lifestyle. The funny thing is that most folks think that you must be wealthy in order to live here. Just about anyone that owns a home can afford to live here, even though it is NOT the cheapest place in America to live.

I also enjoy viewing comedies that take place in senior living facilities. Seniors can be very, very funny and I love being part of that demographic. Some of my favorite actors that are still alive, are very old today. I was amazed at the movie I watched last night that starred Clint Eastwood. The movie was OK but the idea that he is still working in his 90's is just amazing!

I will watch the documentary that is the subject of the thread, but I will not take it seriously. Why should I? It's not like folks are going to stop purchasing or renting here. Homes are selling the same day as listed, right now.