Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 AM
Veteran member
Smile Great Memories!!

You are so right, live concerts are so much fun. I saw Neil Diamond too! Tom Jones was in our area all the time, my sister in law didnt miss one concert...she was in love with him lol.
I too....regret so much that I didnt go see Elvis, and I had the opportunity when he was in NYC....dumb Jeanne . I saw Reba years ago at an outdoor concert in Vermont, and we were right up in front...it was great!!
I have dragged my son to many a country concert lol, I think I embarass him with my cowboy hat .
Not sure if anyone caught it last night on TV, but Bill O'Reilly had a tribute to Ed Sullivan. It was great, brought back so many memories,
he had all the old favorites, Elvis, the Beatles, Rolling Stones, so many big stars started their career on the Ed Sullivan show. They even had a clip on little Topo Gigio lol...remember him? He was my favorite!
Jeanne

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.