View Single Post

Old 04-14-2022, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrprez View Post
No. It isn’t right. Did you not read the part where I said those two deserve everything they have coming to them or do you simply read what fits your narrative? A crime is a crime.

This country is now aiding and abetting the illegal vote by allowing mail in ballots (not absentee) without proper signatures verification. Why do I have to identify myself prior to casting my vote in person? I should just sit at home with a stack of blank ballots and a phone book and vote all day long. This country is circling the drain and the current administration has their hand on the flush handle.
Sitting at home with a stack of blank ballots and a phone book". Sorry but that's not the way it works. One has to apply for a mail in ballot ,Same as absentee, signature is checked and address is verified . The application also has a scan, just like getting on an airplane. If everything is confirmed , one ballot is sent out , also having a scan. About a week later, person can call a designated number to verify that their ballot has been received.