View Single Post

Old 06-22-2022, 06:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeltry View Post
I have discovered that TruGreen is by far the worse lawn treatment service in The Villages. They don't come out to perform the service but will email you to tell you they treated the lawn. On the last two occasions I was home when they claimed they sprayed my yard but left no invoice or yard signs. The company is a complete rip off. Save your money and do not use this company. The worse part is you have to pay them in advance. They don't have the professional decency to call you back and you can't reach their local work location.

Sorry for you, BUT I have used True Green for a little over three years and none of what you said has occurred to us. They tell us ahead of time that they have scheduled us for a particular date/time, I always see them moving thru our yard with their hose and spraying, they leave a notice of job performed at the door (always) and they leave a little sign of warning on the lawn by the road that shows they have treated the lawn. The only gripe I have is when they perform two treatments at the same time and charge accordingly. They are costly, but I do not know if they are higher than anyone else. My lawn looks great and I often get compliments.

If you have complaints about TG, I would suggest that you complain to them. If you are not satisfied with their treatment, call them and they will send someone out to repeat the treatment without charging you.

When I moved here, the yard was a weed patch and Massey wanted to replace my whole yard with sod. When I talked to TG, they suggested that I have them treat it first and see if it could be restored, before having to re-sod the whole yard. They saved me a big expense and the yard looks great. I cannot speak for you, but my experience with True Green has been positive.