View Single Post

Old 06-24-2022, 07:20 AM

So the problem is many people are getting Covid and don't have symptoms or think it's a cold and are out an about spreading it everywhere they go. Very few are wearing masks in large gatherings like the supermarket, etc, and so all you need is one person spreading virus and everyone is adpt to get it. To make it worse, i've known people who get "this cold" and won't even take a home test to see if they have Covid. They are very dismissive because they don't feel very sick. If you felt like you have a cold and take a test and test positive all you need to do is wear a maske for a couple of days and you would reduce the amount of people you infect. In the big scheme of things i don't think having to wear a mask for a couple of days is such a burden especially if it helps protect others.

On the other hand there are still many people who do get very sick and although they don't die they could have like long conditions from this virus but again many don't care about that.

I know many including myself who got all their shots and two boosters and still got Covid. The vaccine is doing what it's supposed to in most cases meaning getting a mild case of Covid and that's good but you are not immune. Even if you have all your shots and even if you get Covid mild case or not you can still get it over and over and maybe the 2nd time you may not be so lucky.