View Single Post

Old 07-30-2022, 06:00 AM
Veteran member
Default Dinner at Prima Italian Steakhouse last night

My wife and I and another couple made reservations for 4 last night at 6:30pm. The restaurant was crowded, but our reservation was honored on time. I did not like the table they had for us, but instead of making excuses, one of the Suleiman Family members who runs the restaurant overheard and immediately showed us another table that was great.

The Suleiman Family , who own several restaurants in TV, certainly know their business. The entire staff was efficient and friendly. I recognized a few staff from other restaurants and they come over and greeted us and made us feel very welcomed. Our wait staff was great- friendly, knowledgeable and happy to be there.

The menu is terrific. There are so many good choices and the ones I saw looked delicious.. The four of us ordered different dishes and everyone enjoyed their food.

We have not gone out to eat as much as we used to, and usually bring home food from one of the TV restaurants. When we do go out, we want a good experience. Last night was great!

I am not a food critic. This review is only written because there are so many negative reviews about restaurants that I thought it would be nice to hear a positive, when deserved.

We have not had a bad experience at any of the Suleiman run restaurants. They are well run and the food, from our experience is always consistent.