View Single Post

Old 08-14-2022, 12:25 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,362 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
Have you played it. If so, the answers should be quite obvious.
I have played it several times and there is always a back up. First group is on the fairway and and second group is waiting to tee off. However, I can’t figure out why people are so slow.

Unless you can hit it 250, you should be teeing off as soon as the group ahead of you are approaching the green and as soon as they start driving away you should be hitting your approach shot. It seems that a lot of people don’t even think about hitting their tee shot until people are on the green and they don’t hit their approach shot until the group ahead is out of sight!! Also, a lot of people sit in their carts after putting out. It appears that they are filling out their scorecards or perhaps just reminiscing about the hole. I don’t mind them doing that but they can do this at the next tee box.

And a lot of people don’t start getting ready to hit their second shot until after the other players in their group have hit. A foursome should hit their shots in a 2 minute span.

Putting a ranger on the hole when people are backed up might help expedite play.