View Single Post

Old 09-03-2022, 06:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral51Bjl View Post
I signed a contract with Superior landscape services. I requested they notify me so I could unlock the gate to backyard and to close off the doggie door. There is a serious communication within their office and the people that service the landscaping. They haven’t been to our yard since July and here it is Sept. The technicians get their service lists in the morning and I see no reason for them not to contact me then. They assured me they would be here yesterday, so I texted the technician and when he text me back the answer was “huh?” He didn’t show up and I haven’t. I requested to cancel the contract and was told I could cancel but my mo he would not be refunded. Very frustrated!
We went thru the same thing the first year we were here. You'll recover. I however thru the grace of others on TOTV'S learned to never tip before the meal. I wouldn't give anyone a penny before some kind of delivery or service was provided. Look at it this way, it was a cheap lesson to learn. Get another contractor and chalk this one up. You'll be fine. This is the way it goes with many of these companies.

I tried to help others by posting the replacement company I found after using them for a year. That really worked out great, so many people went to the company that I have the problem of looking for service all the time, and billing problems and being nice in this case didn't work out so well. The company has expanded greatly in the last four years and has its act together now. I was the victim of their growing pains. My present company is the very best, top drawer but I'll never tell anyone who it is. Sorry!