View Single Post

Old 09-13-2022, 03:16 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,193 Times in 595 Posts
Default Differently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
There are a lot of complaints about The Market at Sawgrass Grove.

If you owned it and could make any changes, what would you do?
Is that a fair question when The Market at Sawgrass Grove isn’t completely open yet? Do you mean after the complete experience has been taken in?

If I was shortsighted and only had what is there now, I think I would concentrate on discounting drinks more to attract larger crowds. Then I would integrate outside activities coordinated by a marketing group to perpetuate reoccurring interest in the area. Advertising specials in food, drinks and events could go a long way. Bring in a Bubba’s type place like in Leesburg for area fish specials and throw in a Gator Joes/Rusty Bucket (Tarpon Area). Maybe even do a Homosassa type Freezer Tiki Bar?

Keep the theme, but expand the tangents by going with a Floridian theme like a beach or citrus area or something. Wine tasting would certainly be in there with local wineries , cheeses etc. Where the heck does Scottland come into play?

“Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” - Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Normal; 09-13-2022 at 03:36 PM.