Thread: True or False
View Single Post

Old 10-19-2022, 06:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Why, repeat WHY, would we follow "leaders" who have a vested interest in promoting human activity as a cause of climate change??????

The EPA "leaders" want to keep their government jobs-----imagine someone in the EPA coming out and publicly stating that human activity has done nothing to change the climate----"Gone in Sixty Seconds" would be a gross underestimate of their longevity.

Imagine a climate scientist putting forth a proposal for a government grant with the premise that he intends to show human activity causing climate change is a myth----can anyone spell a grant of ZERO

Can you imagine a professor of climatology at one our universities (bastions of free speech) teaching their students that anthropogenic climate change is a myth?

And then the truly indoctrinated tout that "90%+ of climate scientists agree that human activity is driving climate change". First of all, that number has been shown to be false and secondly, DOH!!!! no kidding

And those are just the people trying to preserve their salaries. Then we can move on to those that stand to make hundreds of millions for this farce....
These arguments sound exactly like those made against the CDC, Dr. Fauci, concern over COVID, mitigation efforts, vaccine manufacturers, the vaccines, and now the boosters.

I am truly having a hard time figuring out whether I should follow the science, believe those that can dig up articles refuting the science, or do my own research.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough