Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Hi Whalen,

I just flung the garbage in Mr. Boomer's direction so he could schlep it to the curb and then I took one more look in here and saw your question. And.... Well, I guess you will just have to wait and see.

Since it is getting so close to midnight, I feel like doing one of those shameless confessions.

Remember the last time you got hit on. Well, it has been a while for me, but today I got hit on. Yep. I sure did.

I went to my water aerobics class and I was a little bit late. Probably because I was on here this morning babbling away while I was having my Cheerios.

Anyway, when I got to the pool, the class had already started, but there were two men I had never seen before standing there. One on the pool steps and one already in the water. And I overheard what they were talking about.

"Hey, Frank," said the guy in the water, "this water is damned cold this morning. I think I'm about to turn into a soprano."

"Yeah, you're right. Damned cold," said Frank, who was blocking my way while gingerly working his way into the pool.

So I smiled at them and said to Frank, "Would you like for me to push you in?"

And the guy in the water said, "Aw, you better not push him, he will have a heart attack."

And then that dear man Frank said, "Well, if I get this with the heart attack, I will take about twelve heart attacks." And then Frank graciously extended his hand and led me into the pool.

Now girls, I have to tell you that everything is relative. I am no spring chicken and I have those legs we talk about sometimes and I must say it was a long carbohydrate-filled winter. I am being realistic here. I know my limitations. But still, it counts. I got hit on. Well, sort of. At least I got flirted with anyway.

Everything is relative.

That dear, sweet, gracious man Frank, who bestowed upon me these pathetic bragging rights, had to be well upward of 80.

And now, goodnight again.

Anna Nicole Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 07-15-2009 at 11:00 PM.