View Single Post

Old 10-22-2022, 02:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
I made a bet (small) 3 weeks ago that the Pats would win 3 of the first 4. Arizona was the one I thought they might lose. I also stayed up to watch the entire game. Right down to the "hold your breath" field goal attempt by Arizona. The Patriots got lucky, game could have gone either way.

Belichick is someone you never bet against. He is a master at taking the players available and building a winning team. He has to be the best NFL active coach and is very close to being the best ever. If he pulls this season out of the clutches of the NFL commissioner then IMHO he will be the best ever. He never bemoans the players he doesn't have or makes excuses, he just spends his cycles making those he does have into a winning team.

I to would love to find a place where I can watch all the games. I threaten to leave Comcast and go to Direct TV only for the NFL ticket. I have been a die hard fan since 1959 when the talks got serious to form the AFC in 1960.
This is last year direct tv has NFL ticket it goes up for bid , people think apple will go all in on bidding ,Charlie is sad , it’s been a hell of a ride with the NFL ticket .Syracuse has played the worst second half against Clemson , big choke 26 seconds left