View Single Post

Old 11-17-2022, 09:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
If he's not available you can ask for Leonel Barron - he just helped me figure out which of the Florida Blue options were best for us. Turns out we've been paying WAY too much for a Silver plan that doesn't cover as much as a cheapo Bronze plan covers. That's on the exchange with our tax credit, based on our income.
Oh boy, do you speak the truth! I'm having a hard time going for a Bronze plan for my wife but the facts are, the plan is much better than the Silver Plan that they seem to push on us every year. The Silver plan is about double what it was last year. That's a no go for us. It's been smooth sailing for us since this coverage was available. This is the first year I'm struggling to decide. They text and email and now call daily. I guess it's better than letting me forget. I'm not rushing into this decision.

Thanks for sharing OBB. I'm not the only one in the Bronze Boat vs Silver Boat.

I got my butt handed to me back in the day when the Political Forum was up and running. I was always honest about what was going on and others felt the need to criticize instead of helping. It was a long time ago and the ones who buried me are mostly not around anymore for whatever reason. The ones who helped us became good friends. Life is good. We'll figure this out.

Don't miss the Political Forum. The smartest thing they ever did was let it go by the wayside. It was BRUTAL!