View Single Post

Old 11-27-2022, 07:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
I would do it if you want to do it , not because you feel guilty . I know a lot of people who split the year , it’s a great benefit to be able to stay connected to your roots. If I was ever forced to make a choice between both places no matter how much I love the villages I would choose Boston . I think many people as much as they love being in Florida would love to go back to there home towns , but the costs of those communities they have left has gotten to high .FYI for me my plan since the day I came to fl over 20 years ago , was to always go home for good at around 85 years old, well I’ll very soon be 84 and I still have the same plan , Florida has been fun , but it’s not Boston
Exactly my sentiments. I'm just up the road from you in RI and the plan is to head back at some point in our lives. In the meantime we enjoy the time we are here, then the time we are up north in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilyclub View Post
You are in the minority.
You can add me as being in the minority and I don't mind it at all. From Ricky Nelson's lyrics "You can't please everyone so you got to please yourself."

Last edited by B-flat; 11-27-2022 at 07:33 AM.