View Single Post

Old 11-28-2022, 03:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,093 Times in 2,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsguy1 View Post
Saturday I was at the Brownwood Paddock Square with some family and friends for the Christmas tree lighting. The place was absolutely packed. Thousands of people were in the square. The bleacher seating area was full, the chairs were full, the dance floor was full, the blocked off area for vendors around the square was packed with people. So serious question….why do you insist on bringing your very large dog to this ‘packed with people’ event? Now before you accuse me of not liking dogs, I love dogs! I have a dog but would never take him to a crowed event like I was at Saturday and would love to know why you feel you have to bring your dog or dogs to this type of event. If it is a service dog that is one thing but I saw dogs there the size of goat or a small horse and they were not service dogs. I really don’t think dogs care one bit about the ‘lighting of a big Christmas tree’! I have discussed this with a number of people and for the life of us we can’t come up with why people do this. So please enlighten me….why do you bring your dog to a jam packed people event?
Because a dog never gets angry with you or tells you what you can’t do.