View Single Post

Old 12-03-2022, 02:24 AM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,770 Times in 760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Good advice.
I don't disagree at all, but I think this discussion actually focused on the INCONSISTENCY of the "rules", that part just stuns me even after all these years, I actually was used to MUCH stricter rules of golf attire, but at least the rules, whatever they be, Henley or not for men or for women, 4" shoulders on a woman's scoop neck top, but NO tank tops, all fine, I was used to a club where women's top must have sleeves, so in the hot weather I welcomed a sleeveless top with a high scoop neck. But the inconsistency here is really confusing. One course says you do NOT have to ride with smokers, another says you DO, two carts only and if person you are told to ride with smokes, it's just your bad luck. Yet here comes along old "Covid", and I see SIX people (we always called that a "gangsome" not a "foursome") playing Pimlico EACH in a cart ! Six carts on #2, one person in each cart ???? To enjoy life, you just have to laugh and not even try to figure it out.... LOL ! Like driving RIGHT ON THE GREEN HERE, not "near it", but ON it. First time I saw that stunned me, not any more. Now that I've watched people at least once a week, standing at the lowest part of a sand trap, and then instead of exiting at the lowest point, they CLIMB OUT AT THE HIGHEST POINT....and down tumbles the lip of the trap.... go figure ?

Last edited by Pairadocs; 12-03-2022 at 02:28 AM. Reason: punctuation