View Single Post

Old 12-08-2022, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
I played at Mallory Hills tonight and Tee'd off after 4 pm.

I've always understood, that if you play in the last "Wave" (for lack of a better way to describe it), you paid the posted rate (in this case, the posted rate is $17), you can play as many holes as daylight allows. Reading the 2022 Rate Sheet, it seems to say there is no "9 Hole Rate" at that time of day and it's one rate and you can play as much as you want.

I played 9 holes in 55 minutes and was going to continue and was told I had to return to the Clubhouse and pay another "9 hole rate". I was told "unlimited play" ended 2 years ago.

I was here from January - May this year and I was always told that play was unlimited after 3 pm/4 pm, depending on the clock and Daylight Savings adjustments.

I'm going to call the golf office tomorrow and inquire, but I'm curious about other folk's experience with this.
I just re-read your post and the follow ups. If you paid $17.00, that means you paid for 18 which means you should’ve been allowed to play the second 9 as well as any additional you could get in.