Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Graciegirl, I totally agree, it is nice to have a safe place to chatter on. Without worrying about the guys dropping in. Oh, I like women so much, they are usually so supportive of each other. It must be terrible to have all that testosterone (sp) flowing through the veins.

By the way LLJane, how did your hair turn out?

GG, you are much too kind with your personal comments about me. I hate to tell you but I'm not the nice person that you think I am. Some days I go around in a purple funk and I need to keep pinching myself to remind myself I need to be grateful for my blessings. If I listed all my bad habits I'd run out of paper. Sometimes I'm mean to Fireboy because I'm mad at myself for something. And I keep some voodoo dolls in my bottom drawer, and I have hat pins, but haven't used them yet. Now nobody will want to be my friend!

I'm glad you and Kate got a chance to meet up and do some bonding. She looks so pretty and young in all her pictures. I'm interested to hear what you think of TV in the summer. Did the heat bother you? I'm always there during the busiest time of the year. Other than the temperature, can you notice a big difference between summer and winter in TV?
Hi Girls!!
I just signed on, so have to read up and catch up with you gals...but wanted to answer your post Miss Bare. Quite the contrary my dear....we love you all the more with purple funk and voodoo dolls. You are a great friend and a very dear person!!!!