View Single Post

Old 03-13-2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
why do we put up with poor executive courses. who ever is in charge is not doing a good job. maybe put his job on the line.we pay big bucks for what weeds and dirt.i belive we own the executive courses.we need a voice. this has been going on for a few years.
Golf course maintenance is a partnership between the management and the golfers.

The majority of Executive participants have little sense of the basic “rules” of etiquette - fill tee divots with sand/mix (even if they’re not yours), and ball marks on greens (even if they’re not yours).

I consider playing Executives as practice because they get so much play by many who believe course upkeep is management’s responsibility.

If players would take a few extra seconds to do a little maintenance, conditions would be better.

Same goes for the Championships, but players paying actual $ means a higher percentage of those who will do their part to keep the course in good shape.