View Single Post

Old 08-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Veteran member

I really don't know why you would want to put yourself through that every week.

But, since you are apparently LOYAL and that good, there's lots of places around TV to watch "regular" season games.

As for PRE-season, you'll have to lucky enough to have get one of the national networks to pick up the game and then you could watch it at home.

Regular season - as stated the Beef o' Brady's, also Hacienda Hills CC, but, you'll have to put up with some PACKER fans.

Also PACKO'S @ Fiesta Bowl gets lots of people and they have televisions outside for the smokers. And McCalls at Spanish Springs lanes gets a little action

Terra Del Sol did had games in the past too

That's probably about it for the 'NFL Ticket' group but many other CC's and bars will carry the game that is on the Nat'l tv schedule.

If that would happen to be Detroit . . . there'll probably be fans there (or maybe not).

Myself: I got DirecTV & bought "the ticket" and sit in the comfort of my home.

The first year I was here, I went to a sports bar (now gone) with my mother.
We'd spend $30 minimum on beer & appetizers or lunch. I figured for that price I can afford "the ticket".

So ...ENJOY . . . and.........GO PACK !!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"