View Single Post

Old 03-18-2023, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,406 Times in 4,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
What the neighbor of a woman in Delmar felt would have happened doesn't really matter.

If someone burst in and fires a gun into the ceiling you should be in fear for your life. but did that happen? Did he burst in? Did he shoot into the ceiling? Sure, it was on NextDoor so it *must* be true. No really, the neighbor of the lady in Delmar that none of us know said it happened, it *must* be true.

None of the papers that covered the story mentioned that Hudson had a gun. None of the papers mentioned anyone shooting inside the building other than the one person with the permit. The papers only mention that someone inside the building opened a door to let him in, there was an altercation of some sort, and the person with the permit shot Hudson when he reached inside his pants.

But I read it on the internet from a lady who has a neighbor who told her so it must be true.
Notice I said "IF" that happened...

And what the newspaper reported doesn't really matter, either... We've seen that time and time again...

I'm simply giving an alternative scenario based on what has been reported to counter the inane "he was trying to escape the shooting outside" scenario which has NO basis in reality...

-Tom Petty