View Single Post

Old 03-21-2023, 12:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,432 Times in 2,272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Not really. Our good friend was walking her tiny pup, early one morning on a walking path and noticed a rather large 'gator with it's nose sticking out onto the path that she was walking on. It was early so she was lucky she noticed it in time to avoid a confrontation.
I have a neighbor that says that one of the golf courses he plays on has a big fella that runs up to one of the greens every time someone lands a ball on near the hole on the green. Don't know if he is exaggerating, but if true it's only a matter of time before there will be an issue.
I see no problem with the gators being moved to a wildlife preserve elsewhere in the state. It's not like it is going to upset the ecosystem if we don't have them here. We really don't need all the coyotes we have here, either. I wonder how many here would allow rats, squirrels or raccoons to take up residence in their attic, or would they have someone remove them?
If I had an alligator in my attic I would surely have it removed. Until then I will let them live in peace.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!