Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Sage

Here is what I think about diets.

If you're a cocker spaniel, you're never gonna look like a greyhound no matter how hard you try.

Oprah is one of the wealthiest women in the world. We have seen her weight struggles over the years. I think at one time she fasted and got into size three jeans. The last I heard she is over 200 lbs again. Oprah has access to the best cooks, the best personal trainers, unlimited money for diet spas, etc. And yet she struggles, and struggles.

Now I personally think Oprah is a fantastic woman, and beautiful as well. I admire her greatly! I think she is a wonderful caring person as well as a successful billionaire. And I bet when she takes a shower and looks in the mirror she hates her body.

We women are so hard on ourselves. We are such complex and complicated people and I actually feel sorry for the men in our lives that struggle to understand us.

We all love each other for our personalities, not for our looks. Why in hell can't we be happy with that?