Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Dancing Thyme

Ok Girls, so I just sent a few of you a pm about the secret of my spanx and how to go (or NOT to go ) to the bathroom while wearing it. I swear what I wrote is the honest truth.

I hope no admins are reading this cause they are all males, buttttt, this pm business is a pain, I have to cut and paste it to send it to multiple peeps. Do they think I have nothing else to do??? Its cutting into my dancing time.

Now Kate, I never heard that song so you'll have to sing it to be the next time we meet at Southern Lifestyles..... or wherever.

Bare,,,,, who didn't have boobs at 11??? I was born with them.. I came out wearing a beautiful pink gingham checked 28AAAA bra .... It was so pretty I still have it. I wear it as a night shade to block the sun in the morning.

Boomer, don't blame me for every package in the cosmetic industry esp Arden's. That's one company I never worked for. But these new young engineering kids always designed packages that us oldies couldn't even open. I was the tester for all their packages and if it failed me, it wasn't being marketed.
Also, Mrs Boomer, you know that I had a very famous movie star cousin who used to tell me that she had to stay a certain weight because the camera always put 20 lbs on the actors, but she shouldn't get too thin cause then all the wrinkles showed. So there is something to that... Tough life we women have.

OK, kids, time for dancing. See ya later.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....