Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Julie

Boomer, perhaps if you drink enough V8 it will have a magic effect on your skin and instead of spending all your money on expensive EA moisturizers you can buy cases and cases of V8. Take before and after pictures for the book you will write about the V8 All-In-One Skin Rejuvenator/Diet. Of course, another issue that could arise is when you wake up someday, look in the mirror and discover your entire body is as red as all that V8 tonic you've been downing as of late.

Kathie, as I said before, thanx for the 411 on the spanx. I'm in.

Bare, I don't care what Kathie says, not everyone had boobs at age 11. I for one, cried and begged my mom for a bra when I was 12 even though I was flat as a board. You know what her solution was? She gave me a hand-me-down trainer bra that was s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out, faded and had elastic dangling from several key areas. I cried some more. Fast forward to the summer when I turned 17 when I suddenly BLOOMED from an A to a D!!! I swear if that happened nowadays the kids at school would be whispering about my store boughts Well they probably whispered anyway. It was such a big change during such a short period of time.

So there you have it, not all of us are born with beautiful pink gingham bras...