Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
.................................................. ....
Boomer, do I actually have to drink the V8, or just hit myself in the head with it until I'm unconconscious and forget to eat????

Boinggggggg!!! I shoulda had a V8!
Hey Chelsea,

You must have seen one of the galley copies of my new diet book, The Fiddle-Dee-Dee Diet: "Tomorrow Is Another Day." I was inspired to write it by the words of Scarlett O'Hara after she went way, way beyond that 18 inch waist of hers.

Scarlett started wolfing down a lot of cornbread, slathered in freshly churned butter, and fried chicken, and apple dumplings with rum sauce, as she became more and more aware of the fact that Rhett was never coming back. Whatinthehell was she thinkin' anyway? Geez. She let that one get away???? (And everybody wondered why Margaret Mitchell wrote only one book.)

Ohhhhh, just think if Margaret Mitchell had written a sequel to GWTW.........Just think what kind of image of Scarlett would be engraved forever in our collective brain. Scarlett stuffing herself because she knows how bad she had messed up, until Rhett just finally said that famous line and walked out of her life.

And then....... Scarlett does Spanx!

Anyway, hitting yourself in the head with the big plastic bottle with the green cap is covered in Chapter 4. Doing so does work and becomes necessary to do on about Day 4 of the plan.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 08-13-2009 at 10:58 PM.